01. WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
- Wedding commissions vary depending on time of year and location in the world, so just inquire so we can talk more about your wedding :)
02. DO YOU HAVE ANY LIMITS ON COVERAGE TIME ON THE WEDDING DAY?
- We don't put a limit on how many photos we take on your wedding day, but since every wedding is different I have different packages for 8 hour weddings than I do for 4 hour backyard weddings.
03. WHERE WILL YOU TRAVEL?
Anywhere :) Places I've been are Colombia, Toronto, Ohio, Hawaii, Mexico (Lots of family there), Peru, Brazil. Places I really really want to go are New Zealand, Ireland, Paris, India. If you're getting married there just tell me and we'll work something out.
04. HOW DO WE BOOK & PAY?
- When you're ready to book I'll send you an informational form with details I need for your contract. Once you complete that I'll send you your contract via a digital client portal and an electronic invoice for your deposit.
05. HOW MANY PHOTOS DO WE GET?
- This depends on the amount of hours I'm at the wedding, but for a standard 8 hour wedding (from getting ready to exits) You'll usually get in between 500-900 images
06. ARE ALL OF OUR PHOTOS EDITED?
- Yes, every image delivered is hand selected and edited :)
07. DO YOU BLOG EVERY WEDDING?
- Oh I wish, I blog every chance I get but most of the time I'm focusing on delivering or shooting sessions so I don't get to blog everything. So often I'll jump past a few weddings when blogging just to keep up. But in the off season I try to go back through and blog more from the previous year.
08. DO YOU HAVE ANY CLIENT REVIEWS?
- I do, you can read some on our reviews page HERE
09. DO YOU PROVIDE A PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION RELEASE?
- Absolutely, I provide print and distribution release so you can print or share anywhere on social media. I also provide prints through my pro lab if you want your prints done well.
10. WHAT DO WE GET IN OUR ONLINE GALLERY?
- You get a beautiful platform to view your images. All of the final edited images are organized in to albums categorized by time of day. This is also where you download your .zip file of all your images so you can store them and back them up.
11. DO YOU TAKE WEDDING DAY FAMILY GROUP PORTRAITS?
- I sure do! I love these and prioritize them on the wedding day. These are the photos that go on moms wall. It's good to go over this with me when developing the timeline.
12. CAN MY UNCLE TAKE PHOTOS DURING MY WEDDING?
- Sure, I don't mind, just as long as he stays out of my crosshairs :)
13. DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
- Yup :)
14. WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE?
- Mostly Canon, but my gear changes occasionally to continue feeding inspiration. My body of choice right now is the 5d Mark IV with an assortment of lenses. But the go-to's are my 16-35 and my Sigma Art 50 1.4 (I love to talk gear so feel free to stir up that in conversation if you're a gear-head too :)
15. So if you're a studio, who shoots my wedding?
- This depends on who's available for your wedding (Michael or Sophie), but you'll know before you book who will be shooting your wedding.
16. I’M A PHOTOGRAPHER AND YOU SEEM COOL. CAN I SHOOT WITH YOU SOMETIME?
- Only if you rock
17. DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT STAR WARS?
- Try me!
18. WAIT YOU PLAY GUITAR?
- Sort of, I studied classical in college. This is all I have to show for it (Michael Escobar's BandCamp)